Is Rev ready for commercial applications?

Robert Presender rpresender at mail.earthlink.net
Thu Jan 10 08:09:00 EST 2002

Richard wrote:
<The big question: can 1.1.1 be used for a commercial product? Will this
<version time out or is it good to go? Can we expect a product built on a Mac
<using relatively simple Rev features to work reliably on Windows (if not
<Unix)?

<We appreciate any feedback on these issues

Just completed a standalone shareware program (Will Creator), which was originally done in SuperCard,
using v1.1.1 for both Mac and Windows.  I initially created just for the Mac and
then, having just purchased a Windows machine,  put it on my Windows PC and adjusted for font size.

I should mention that I started with starter kit 1.0 so most of the scripting is still
contained in custom properties because of the ten line limit.  Since I am now licensed, any new programs
I create will not be subject to the ten line limitation.

If you want to view the program, you can download from
http://www.geocities.com/rpresender
If you want the Registration code, please email me and I will send you the code ... free of course.
If you want a copy of the development project, I will email it as an attachment at your request.

Don't see any reason why Rev cannot be used for a commercial product.

PS.  If anyone on the list wants the Registration code -- for free or a copy of the development project,
please email me.

Regards .... Bob
rpresender at earthlink.net