script limit

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Wed Jan 9 04:35:01 EST 2002

At 8:08 AM +0100 1/9/02, yves COPPE wrote:
>is there as in HC a limit in the script length (32 K a in HC)
>Same question : is there a limit in a fld contains (32 K a in HC) ?

:-) Welcome to Revolution, my friend, where there are no limits. Actually, there are, but so far beyond anything practical as not to matter. I believe all scripts, fields, and a few other things share a 4GB limit overall. So as long as the sum of all your fields, variables, properties, scripts, etc., doesn't total more than 4GB, you're set.

On a practical basis, I've seen scripts with about 100 handlers that totalled about 100k, and Revolution had no problem with that.

regards,

geoff