Evaluating Revolution for SQL front-end

Environ Group environgroup at mac.com
Tue Jan 8 16:05:01 EST 2002

Hi List,

At this point, I am just trying to figure out whether or not Revolution has
what it takes and the approximate cost of development.

How can I quickly determine whether or not Revolution could be used as a
front-end to a postgreSQL database on a OSX server? What are the limitations
compared to other SQL front-ends for OSX?

Any resources available or demo's you would suggest?

I am very good with Filemaker but am in very new territory here.

I must make a decision before 1/15 so as to take advantage of the 80 percent
off offer.

Greg