use-revolution digest, Vol 1 #98 - 16 msgs

Ivers, Doug E Doug_Ivers at lord.com
Mon Jan 7 16:01:01 EST 2002

1.
What would be the best way to implement a popup menu when the user
right-clicks over a standard button or over a field?  Should I have a hidden
popup-style button that I re-locate and show wherever the mouse was clicked?

2.
Seems that the word parser is little more than an item parser with the
itemDelimiter set to " ", except for the stupid behavior with quotes.  I
would like a true word parser.  Or a parser for which we can specify
multiple delimiters.  Like a java token function.  What is the best/fastest
way to parse words even in the presence of quotes and punctuation?

3.
Did I see a comment somewhere that the Rev folks are working on fields with
multiple columns?  If so, when should we expect to see it?

I love the added features of Rev over HC, but it makes me eager for more.

-- D