How transform a spreadsheet in an array ?

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Mon Jan 7 14:04:01 EST 2002

Moi:>So it's a twelve-element array: three
>lines each containing four words (assuming Data1 - Data3 contain no spaces.
>If that is not the case then restructure the array:
>
>Data1,1,0,10
>Data2,10,1,0
>Data3,0,1,10
>
>and reference it "item x of line y of".

That assumes there are no commas in Data1-Data3.  If THAT is not the case,
then select some character that cannot appear in the array data and use it
in place of comma as the itemDelimiter.

I think I've covered all the possibilities this time.      :{`)

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company