Finding

Richard D. Miller wow at together.net
Sat Jan 5 21:47:03 EST 2002

Two search questions (I hope I've missed something in Rev...):

1. I've got a list field. It's sorted alphabetically. I want to scroll the
list to the first line beginning with "k". I can't find any command that
will identify that line. Normally, one would use lineoffset(). But it
doesn't seem to work in Rev like it does in other programs. How can this be
done?

2. I have a field with 500 lines, each line containing a number. How do I
find all the lines which equal one particular value? Is there anything
easier and faster than using something like the offset command in a loop?

Of course, I could use externals for this. But I need this to work on Mac,
Windows, and Unix.

Richard