One menubar to rule them all. One menubar to be found on them.

Terry Gibson tgibson at westernheritage.ca
Tue Jan 1 18:57:01 EST 2002

>I added a menubar to my stack, but it is only present on the first card. I
>intended it to be on all cards. I can add it to other cards as well, but
>there are almost 1000 and I wasn't planning to add them to each manually.
>How should I handle this?

Just wrestled with this problem myself.  Double-click on the menubar
group to open the Properties palette.  Click on the far right tab
marked "Group".  Select the "Background Behaviour" button, fifth
button down the list.  The menubar should appear on all cards.

Terrance H. Gibson, Ph.D.
Alberta Western Heritage
2202 - 13 Mission Ave.
St. Albert, Alberta