Polling the mouse

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Thu Feb 28 13:25:00 EST 2002

>By the  way, I just heard a rumor that in the next release, MC/RR
>will no longer recognize the  keyboard. All communication will be
>through miss Cleo.

Jim, et al:

Great news!  I've been waiting for this development for years:

Somehow the computer instructions I have in my head often don't make it to
the keyboard correrctly.  Since I don't have HAL to read my lips, Cleo's
invtervention would be most appreciated.  I presume Cleo's services are
included in my license fee.    :{`)

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company