Bug Reports go where?

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Wed Feb 27 20:09:00 EST 2002

> personally i find the geometry manager to be buggy and to really mess up
> after resizing a window a few times (it works then all of a sudden it'll
> send my controls flying out of the visible space)..

I too found this, but Kevin suggested that after any manual re-sizing or
re-positioning, the geometry needs to be re-cached. Try typing
"revCacheGeometry" into the message box after any changes but BEFORE
re-sizing the stack or going to a different card, and I think it will make a
big difference.

Sarah