OS 9.1

Ian Summerfield iansummerfield at btconnect.com
Tue Feb 26 16:42:01 EST 2002

> Occasionally when opening object properties one layer (eg
> script) "tears" away from the rest and won't unstick from the mouse.
> Or when resizing the script window the bottom right corner won't
> unstick from the mouse.

I get this too.  I moved from OS 9.2.1 to OS X instead,  it happens less
often but still happens.  Personally my theory is that the Revolution guys
have been using "the mouse" within repeat loops!  Under OS X it's often
cleared by switching out of Revolution and back in again.  Under OS 9 I used
to do that with command-tab.

-i-