HELP field behavior

alain.vezina%logilangue.com alain.vezina at logilangue.com
Fri Feb 22 14:10:01 EST 2002

It is courious that I can do a lot of things within the messagebox and
it doesn't works when I include the same command or function in a
handler.

For example, I select a line in a scroling locked field with
listBehavior turned to true, using arrow key. I type  PUT THE
HILITEDLINE OF FIELD "MaList" and the result is the number of the
hilited line.  If I type the same in a handler with  onEnterInField, the
result I get in my variable is not an integer, it is this string:
hilitedLine. So I cant refer to the line by its number.
 I can refer to a number's line if I click on a line with the mouse.

Is there any solution?

Thanks

Alain Vezina
Logilangue international