Revoluionn hangs on the splash screen

Michael Fisher michael at runrev.com
Fri Feb 22 11:26:01 EST 2002

Russell Campbell worte:

> I am using a new instalation of Red Hat 7.2 and have followed the
> instructions, have downloaded both files (revolutionenvironment.tgz &
> Linux.gz) Twice just to make sure that they were not corrupted. Any
> sugestions?

We've had reports of this before and it has turned out simply that people
aren't waiting long enough for Revolution to load properly.  (It takes a
little longer to load on Linux than on other platforms).  Any chance this
could be the problem?

The other thing you could try is the RPM at:

<http://www.runrev.com/revolution/engines11/beta111/revolution-1.1.1-b1.i386
.rpm>
  Cheers,
     Michael
--
Michael Fisher <michael at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Runtime Revolution Ltd - Power to the Developer!