Rev Externals

Peter Reid preid at reidit.co.uk
Wed Feb 20 17:37:01 EST 2002

I've just downloaded the current Mac OS Classic and Mac OS X
externals from the rev web site and they provide a small number of
useful extensions.  However, I can't see how I use a single Rev stack
and build standalones for BOTH Mac OS Classic and Mac OS X?  You seem
to have to import the externals into your stack, but you can only do
this for the platform Rev is running on at the time.  If you open a
Rev stack with externals for the other OS, then Rev crashes out. I
don't want to have to maintain two separate copies of the stack - one
for Mac OS Classic and one for Mac OS X, but it seems I have to?! I
can't see any way of building for both at the same time.

Anyone done this?

Cheers

Peter
--
Peter Reid
Reid-IT Limited, Loughborough, Leics., UK
E-mail: preid at reidit.co.uk
Web: http://www.reidit.co.uk