custom property

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Fri Feb 15 02:01:01 EST 2002

Yves,

Use this (I'm assuming your custom property set is in a group object):

  set the cPathFiles[cFileA] of group "myGroup" to <filePath>

When you say "select" one of the keys, I'm assuming you mean to retrieve the
data stored in the key? To do so, use "get/put", as in:

  put the cPathFiles[cFileA] of group "myGroup" into thePath

Hope this helps,

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com