displaying a web image

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto jeanne at runrev.com
Thu Feb 14 04:50:01 EST 2002

At 4:57 PM -0800 2/13/2002, Geoff Canyon wrote:
>>At 9:10 AM -0800 2/13/2002, Devin Asay wrote:
>>>file name.  But here is a new problem.  The first time I set the
>>>filename of the image to a URL on a web server it works fine.  But if
>>>I try to set it to a different web URL it sticks with the first
>>>image, no matter what.
>>>
>But this does appear to work as it should:
>
>put url "http://www.example.org/image.gif" into image "My Image"

Doesn't do exactly the same thing, though - it downloads the image data so
you have an image that's contained in the stack, rather than one that's
referenced off the web server. (If someone changes the image on the server,
the image in your stack won't change with it.)

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto ~ jeanne at runrev.com
http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution Limited - Power to the Developer!