OT: adding OSX

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Feb 12 18:56:01 EST 2002

Curry,

While what you suggest might be possible (although I doubt it), I think
your caution is unwarranted. Switching from OS X to 9 and back is very
simple-just select the correct Startup Disk control panel/system
preference and restart the computer.

Even if you could boot from a USB hard drive, the performance would be
poor. This would be feasible if you had a FireWire drive.

Bill Vlahos