thumbnail

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Tue Feb 12 18:27:01 EST 2002

At 8:34 PM +0100 2/12/02, yves COPPE wrote:
>Sorry if I'm annoying but I repaet that I could do it so easy earlier in HC with an external.
>if I do what you say above, my progression bar works by break instead of moving slightly and proportional to the endŠ

I'm assuming your progress bar isn't overly large or small. If (for example) it is 200 pixels wide, then with 2000 cards if you update the progress bar every ten cards, it will update perfectly, moving one pixel at a time. If you update it 2000 times, you are updating it ten times for every pixel that it can move, which is unnecessary.

regards,

Geoff