thumbnail

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Tue Feb 12 11:34:01 EST 2002

At 9:03 AM +0100 2/12/02, yves COPPE wrote:
>But I cannot perform it. I thinck it is because I need a lock screen, lock messagesŠ to
>1) accelerate the work
>2) avoid the user seeing the different cds on the screen
>I think that's therefor my thumb doesn't move ?

Ah -- now it seems clear. You are right that the lock screen is stopping the progress bar doesn't move. In order to accomplish that, you need to unlock (and then re-lock) the screen periodically through the process -- once each card sounds like it would meet your needs.

If you are doing screen captures, you need to unlock the screen for that as well. If you want to hide the progress of the cards, but show the progress bar, you can either script the stack to return to the starting card right before you unlock the screen each time, or just put a graphic over the stack, perhaps. Either of these would prevent screen shots from working.

regards,

geoff