Dictionary crash.

Jacqueline Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Feb 9 12:43:01 EST 2002

use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com wrote:
The problem Ken described happened to me yesterday too, with a slight
variation. I launched Rev 1.1.1b1, did not open any stacks or do
anything else, then just chose the language ref from the menu. I typed a
search term into the field, hit return, and Rev showed me the blank
error dialog box. While trying to dismiss it, Rev immediately crashed
and quit without warning. MacOS 9.1, G4, Rev 1.1.1b1.

Jacqueline Landman Gay       |            jacque at hyperactivesw.com
HyperActive Software         |                  HypActSftw at aol.com
Custom hypermedia solutions  |        http://www.hyperactivesw.com
612.724.1596                 |                  612.724.1562 - fax