Rotatable fields?

Ken Norris (dialup) pixelbird at interisland.net
Sat Feb 9 01:19:01 EST 2002

on 2/8/02 9:12 PM, Shao Sean at shaosean at unitz.ca wrote:

> that's something i thought of too, but the text and images may be bigger
> than what's visible on the screen (plus windows may be overlapping)
----------
Not if you specify the rect.
----------
> plus the
> import snapshot will place the image in the middle of the window and i'll
> have a toolbar on the of the window
----------
Not if you specify the rect.
----------
>.. i personally don't need to rotate
> text, that was someone else's problem, mine is just in the ability to
> precisely place elements (mostly the text) but i'll figure something out and
> share it with others.. thanks for the help =)
I don't see why you can't specify a rect, thus positioning the image,
whether text or picture, wherever you like. I'm still trying to figure out
what it is you want to do that hasn't been covered.

HyperCard has a text drawing tool you know. If you're using a Mac, you can
run it along side Rev.

What would happen to the cross-platform utility if you just copied text
drawn with HC and pasted it into a Rev image?

Ken N.