Bug in Creating Distribution

David Vaughan drvaughan55 at mac.com
Fri Feb 8 22:27:01 EST 2002

Ian

Running Rev under OSX I tried building your app (an interesting one, by
the way) for PPC and, yes, it crashed under Classic. I then immediately
built one of my own stacks for PPC, with no change to the Build
Distribution options and it ran like a charm.

I have not analysed your stack but the evidence of my test suggest the
problem lies there rather than in Rev 1.1b1. If you get a handle on what
is glitching in your stack, you are welcome to come looking for further
help but, as you are rather more familiar with the design, you will
forgive me if I leave the initial search to you.

regards
David