Rotatable fields?

Klaus Major kmajor at metascape.org
Fri Feb 8 05:12:08 EST 2002

Hi Ken,

> on 2/8/02 12:07 AM, Jeanne A. E. DeVoto at jeanne at runrev.com wrote:
>
>> Button icons are image IDs, so yes, once you have an image object in
>> Rev it
>> can be displayed as a button icon.
> -----------
> I figured that. I can find precious little about button icons. Where
> might
> this info be? What I want to do is make a button icon from an image (I
> have
> the ID number).
>
> Thanks,
> Ken N.

nothing could be simpler :-)

Import your image, that you want to display in a button.

Remember its ID. Now you can even hide that image.

Set the icon-property of your button to that ID.

Manually or with a script.

set the icon of btn xxx to yyy

That's it.

Maybe this is in fact a bit confusing, because the icons we can use in
buttons ,
are already imported images actually.

icons = images

They are just displayed in another way...

Hope this helps.

Regards

Klaus Major
kmajor at metascape.org