Looks like HyperCard

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto jeanne at runrev.com
Fri Feb 8 04:42:01 EST 2002

At 9:50 PM -0800 2/7/2002, Dave Meilstrup wrote:
>I am not clear that my original question was answered. Simply, when I
>double-click on a stack, any stack, with the Rev UI not previously running,
>the stack opens looking like an old HyperCard stack.

Dave, did you check the Troubleshooting question I suggested?

It does sound to me as though at least part of what you describe is due to
Rev's default colors and fonts not being applied when you run the stack
without the Revolution UI. If this doesn't seem to help, perhaps you could
send me a copy of the stack and/or a screenshot, off-list?

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto ~ jeanne at runrev.com
http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution Limited - Power to the Developer!