Looks like HyperCard

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto jeanne at runrev.com
Fri Feb 8 03:10:01 EST 2002

At 11:30 AM -0800 2/7/2002, Terry Vogelaar wrote:
>I thought Troy was right, but Jeanne is the only known exception, so he
>wasn't speaking the truth, because he said "no one" actually want it. ;-)
>
>I think doubleclicking a stack should start up the Rev UI as well. When
>someone wants to test, he/she can use the Suspend UI command.

Well, I tend to agree with this myself, if only because a stack under
development is a document that belongs to Rev, and double-clicking the
document is the usual way you start up an application to work on that doc.
(And there's no way to load the development environment after the fact
without quitting and restarting, then re-opening the stack you're working
on.) I think this capability is planned for a future release of the engine.

My point was just that there *is* a use for it. ;-)

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto ~ jeanne at runrev.com
http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution Limited - Power to the Developer!