insertion point

John johng at cablespeed.com
Fri Feb 8 00:05:01 EST 2002

On Thursday, February 7, 2002, at 07:13 AM, Kevin Miller wrote:

> On 6/2/02 11:44 am, Pierre Delain <pdel at noos.fr> wrote:
>
>> When I click into some of my unlocked fields to edit text, the
>> insertion
>> point (I mean the vertical bar used to select text) does not appear,
>> although text is editable. This happens for some of my fields, not all
>> of
>> them (I don't understand why, since they are exactly the same).
>> How can I have it back?
>
> Do you have objects over the fields?

    I  had this difficulty also with 1.1.1B1 on OSX.  Although I am sure
(positive as a matter of fact) I did not place an image over the entire
surface of the card, one was there.  Deleting it fixed the problem.
Question is, how did the image get there?  Also, clicking on the field
selected the field and not the image that was over it (I assume it was
over it).  Clicking on the card selected the image so I could delete it.

John Miskimins