script questions

Mary Vivit mvivit at softcom.net
Thu Feb 7 11:18:01 EST 2002

Hi, Steve...

Here's the way I've implemented something like that. This may not
exactly match the Rev doc implementation, but it works for what I'm
using it for.

In the card or stack script I've set up the following two handlers:

on colorMeOn  --sets the color to red; globally specify color
  set the textColor of target to "128,0,0"
end colorMeOn

on colorMeOff
  set the textcolor of target to black
end colorMeOff

In the script for the field, I've used these two:

on mouseEnter
  colorMeOn
  --other mouseEnter stuff
end mouseEnter

on mouseLeave
  colorMeOff
  --other mouseLeave stuff
end mouseLeave

Again, there are other ways to do this and other implementations.

Mary Vivit
mvivit at softcom.net

-----