Looks like HyperCard

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Wed Feb 6 23:58:02 EST 2002

Dave Meilstrup  wrote:

> Hi. I'm new to Revolution and I created a simple stack that has the
> Appearance Manager look in the editor, but when I run it by itself
> (double-click on it when Rev is not open) or when I compile it as a
> standalone, it looks like a HyperCard stack (white background, no modern
> buttons, etc.). The funny thing is this did not happen initially whith
> another stack I made, or at least I don't think it did. What am I missing?

This has come up several times in this group. The gist is this -
double-clicking a stack opens it, sans the Rev UI. Open the stack in Rev, or
create a stand-alone, and all is well. Basically, double-clicking a stack
which is not a stand-alone, opens it in Rev in some strange way that no one
actually wants to do.  ;)
--
Troy
RPSystems