PreOpenStack confusion

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Tue Feb 5 22:32:00 EST 2002

I don't know how to stop it happening when you return to the stack, but the
way I stop it happening when opening other stacks is to give the other
stacks empty handlers of the same name.

If the substacks have in their scripts:
    on preOpenStack
    end preOpenStack

with no "pass", then they won't try & run your main stacks preOpenStack
handler.

I hope someone else has a neat solution to problem (ii).

Cheers,
Sarah