Getting a card's position in a group

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Tue Feb 5 15:02:01 EST 2002

Hi all,

I can easily go to a specific card relative to its position in a group:

   go card 3 of group "myGroup"

Is there a simple way to return a card's position in the group?

   similar to: get the number of this card  -- returns the card's
ordinal position in the stack

   but what I want is:  get the number of this card in group "myGroup"
   so that it returns the ordinal position within the group.

The information must exist somewhere because I can go to a specific
card within the group.  But how to access it when I'm alread on that
card?

Devin
--
Devin Asay