defaultstack problem

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Tue Feb 5 12:05:01 EST 2002

>> Rev keeps creating the new card after the first one.

Moi:>I believe if you go to the last card of stack2 (locking the screen if
necessary) before sending the
>create command, you will find your new card and it's data in the right
>place every time.

 John...

As an aside, since you have to establish a current position in the db stack
before adding a new record anyway, you can build your db stack in "record
key" or some logical format by creating each new card between the two cards
where it would be ordered.  For example, my db stacks create records in
order by record type and key.  Having filed the records in order
originally, one can then support relative (ie: previous record, next
record) access as well as keyed access.

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company