defaultstack problem

John Cuccio jcuccio at pacbell.net
Tue Feb 5 02:05:01 EST 2002

Ok from my other post I think I figured out what is going on but I do not
understand why. Well I do a little bit.

When I was createing the new stack the first card was the last card. Since I
had to go to the stack at some point rev remebered the last/first card ie
the current card. So every time I was sendind the create card command  it
was all ways at the end.  When I restarted the standalone Rev set the
current card back to the first card of that stack,even though I said of last
card.  The work around was at startup to go to the last card of that stack.
I do not like this because now the screen flashes because of the way the
lock screen works.

Can I set witch card is the current card with out going to the stack.