Help needed with popup menu (when clicking on a field...)

Sylvain Bouju sbouju at mac.com
Fri Feb 1 11:30:01 EST 2002

on 1/02/02 8:30, yves COPPE at yvescoppe at skynet.be wrote:

> font size : select your object with the pointer tool, choose the font
> size you want in the text menu

I tried, but the menu remain in Charcoal (or may be it is Chicago?
I am on a Mac...) It seems not possible to set the textfont *of the text*
of my button "mypopupmenu", but just the textfont of the btn itself.

> pre-select an item : look at the menuhistory property in the
> transcript dictionary

I tried too; but the popup menu always pop at the click loc.

> get some result of the user choosen item : get the selectectedtext of
> your object

Fine, thank you. And the selected line of button "mypopupmenu" is OK too.

> For a hierarchical menu :
> type the parent item then return and tab and type your submenu : it
> will appear as a submenu.

I have not tried hierarchical menu at this time: it is secondary,
and I shall see that later...

--
Sylvain Bouju
sbouju at bigfoot.com