setting button script to field

Klaus Major k_major at os.surf2000.de
Tue Dec 31 09:25:01 EST 2002

Hi Keith,

> Are there any known issues with seting a button script
> to a field as in:  set script of button "goButton" to
> field "theScript"
>
> This works just fine until I create a standalone for
> the OS X system where I can't get it to work.
>
> Thanks,
> Keith Villmer

Does this field contain more than 10 statements ?

If yes, then you cannot set the script in runtime/standalone,
since it will violate the 10 statements-limit of the "Starter-Kit".

In fact your standalone will behave as a "Starter-Kit" with all
its limitations...
(Means, everything that was "pre"scripted will work, but you cannot
"create" new scripts that contain more than 10 statements...)

Hope that helps.

Regards

Klaus Major
k_major at os.surf2000.de