Bounce in dock, flash in menu, blink in tray...!?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Mon Dec 30 11:44:01 EST 2002

Well, you can use the OS X version of 24U Appearance OSAX
(http://www.24usoftware.com/info.php?ID=4) to bounce the icon in the dock
via AppleScript and to use the OS 9 version
(http://www.24usoftware.com/info.php?ID=2) to cause the Notification Manager
to display a notification message in OS 9 (or use the freeware OSAX called
Notify, found on Info-Mac); I'm not sure about blinking the system tray icon
in Win32 though...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com