What makes arrow keys work?

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 29 17:44:00 EST 2002

--- Dar Scott <dsc at swcp.com> wrote:
> How do arrow keys work?  Is this the engine or some
> script?
>
> After I click in a group the arrow keys do not work.
>  Maybe this is
> related to my arrow-key-in-TD problems.

I'm not sure I'm catching your drift here: are you
referring to the ability to jump from card to card by
pressing the arrowkeys?
Or to the ability to move the selected control off
without using the mouse? Or am I completely missing
the point?

In any case, you mught want to take a look in the
Transcript dictionary at the definition of the
'navigationArrows' and 'textArrows' properties.

Jan Schenkel.