setting pointer location

DVGlasgow at aol.com DVGlasgow at aol.com
Sat Dec 28 18:30:01 EST 2002

In a message dated 28/12/02 2:31:39 AM,
use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com writes:

<< it in HyperTalk; but it occurred to me that OenoLog's button-driven
interface might benefit operationally if the mouse cursor could be
positioned over the next default button via script. >>

Having just posted a defence of moving the cursor in the context of measuring
reaction times,  I will now cite an example of when it is *very* irritating.
My three button logitech mouseware does move the cursor to default buttons.
Mostly OK, but sometimes it does it when an unexpected dialog pops up and I
had just decided to click somewhere in the window which previously had the
focus.  The dialog is dismissed when I didn't even get the chance to read it,
let alone decide my response.  Grrrr.

Best wishes,

David Glasgow
Home/ forensic assessments --> <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/dvglasgow/">