groups and background

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Fri Dec 27 17:24:07 EST 2002

>>I could test this for you, Dar; but it was your question...and
>>self-discovery is much more meaningful, don't you think?

Aw shucks, Dar...It worked for Tom Sawyer.  Guess you'll probably
pass up the wonderful opportunity for fence painting I was about to
offer you too.   :{~)

Anyway, I opened the Rev version of OenoLog to a card that did not
contain the group, "Product Code".

 From the message box:

there is a group "Product Code"  -- false
there is a background "Product Code" -- true
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company