The Whisky Draw

Heather Williams heather at runrev.com
Fri Dec 27 09:40:01 EST 2002

Ladies and Gentlemen! I am happy to announce the winner of the Runtime
Revolution Whisky Draw. As you may remember, this was to go to a randomly
selected poster of an ontopic post, after the 10th Dec and before Dec 25th.
I put all posts into a virtual hat, and a random mouse click brought me the
result.

Are you all ready and hanging on the edge of your seats?

<drum roll>

And the winner is....

Klaus Major, with his post

Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 16:48:20 +0100
Subject: Re: Standalone Button Font Bloat

Congratulations Klaus. A well deserved win. I'll make arrangements for the
despatch of one bottle of single malt whisky if you'll just confirm
privately that the address I have in my database is still current.

Cheers!

Heather
--
Heather Williams <heather at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>