Bunch of New Tips

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Thu Dec 26 17:41:01 EST 2002

Hey everyone... just wanted to let you know I posted a bunch of new tips
over at my site, including a comprehensive list of the specialFolderPath
codes for Mac OS 9, OS X and Windows:

http://www.sonsothunder.com/devres/revolution/revolution.htm?_file010

Along with some tips for working with processes on Mac and Windows,
including a comprehensive look at application processes on both platforms
and how to get a list of processes and identify a process so you can
manipulate it:

http://www.sonsothunder.com/devres/revolution/revolution.htm?_proc005

Of course, if you have RevNet, just go to Tips and click "Update List". ;-)
The new/updated Tips are proc001-proc005, scrp001, shel002, disk005 and
file010.

Enjoy!

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software