[ANN] RevNet launched

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Wed Dec 25 19:18:01 EST 2002

Andre,

Just FYI, you can click the "Feedback" button in the right button list and
select "Bug Report" from the Category popup of the feedback window to get
your bug submitted. My guess would be that this is the quickest way to get
it resolved. And one great things about RevNet... as soon as a bug is fixed,
the next time someone clicks "Go Revnet", they get the updated version!

BTW: A big "Thanks" to Richard for putting this together - it not only helps
others, but is a great testament to what you can do with MC/Rev!

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/