Printing problem

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Mon Dec 23 11:45:01 EST 2002

>When a line has to be printed on the very last line of the page (inside the
>'text zone') that line is repeated on the next page. This occur whatever the
>page number. Under Windows only.

A couple of thoughts:

Have you compared the printed output from Mac & Windows side--by-side
(ie: line up the top lines of each page and check that actual line
sizes and line spacings are identical)?

You said earlier only part of the line gets printed on the next page.
Is there a particular character position or value that triggers the
cut off?  Are some characters on the last line printed on both pages?
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company