managing build configurations

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Sun Dec 22 18:00:00 EST 2002

On Sunday, December 22, 2002, at 05:45 PM, Dar Scott wrote:

> I guess I just open the saved stack and go from there?
>
> My habits have trouble accepting the blurred lines between my stacks
> and the IDE stacks.

Perhaps you may be missing the bigger point? The builder has its own
file type. While it is open you can create a configuration and then save
it as a custom config. It is later loadable independently. Check the
menu items with the builder open.

Or, as I had thought before, you already knew that and were looking for
something else?

--
Troy
RPSystems, LTD