Print text field

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 17 07:37:01 EST 2002

--- Esa_Kivelä <Esa.Kivela at ncrc.fi> wrote:
> I have discuss this with Klaus but still I'd like to
> ask it here too:
>
> I lie to print text field out to the printter and I
> used that code:
>
> revprintfield the long id of fld "your field here",
> wich Klaus told me.
>
> Code itself works but why printter prints several
> pages and only few line per page? Anyone else have
> meet same problem? I assume that its come from paer
> size settings (we have A4 in here in Finland), but
> still its prints that way.
>
> Hmmm how about that I try to print to the printer
> wich are connected to the LAN? Printer is RICOH
> Aficio 1045 PS.
>
> Anyone solve this?
>
> Thanks at advance
>
> EsaK

Hi Esa,

Have a look at the following entries in the
use-revolution mailing list archive:
http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-revolution/2002-February/001816.html
http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-revolution/2002-April/003834.html

Hope this helped,

Jan Schenkel.

PS: it's very easy to search the archives from the
following link -- definitely worth a bookmark :-)
http://www.google.com/advanced_search?q=site:lists.runrev.com

=====