Apple Remote Desktop for Platform Testing

Alan Gayne alanIra9 at mac.com
Sun Dec 15 22:46:00 EST 2002

Hell!  I've still got one of the original 128K Macs in MY closet (you
know, the one with the autographs of the original Mac team embossed
inside the case) -- also a Mac Plus, a IIvx, a Quadra 650, a Performa
5215 and soon to be joined by an iMac SE 400 with a troublesome video
problem (not the video card, but supposedly something on the logic
board).  Each of these were used originally by me, passed down the line
to each of my two sons, and finally returned to me when they moved on
to newer models.

But even though they are thoroughly obsolete (except for the iMac) I
can't quite bring myself to just put these old friends out with the
trash.

guess I'm just a sentimental foole.

Alan