The problem with digests

Ken Norris (dialup) pixelbird at interisland.net
Sun Dec 15 16:26:01 EST 2002

----------
>> Yes, that's true, but I'm not sure I'm being understood. The problem
>> doesn't
>> lie with level location, but with interrupting a continuous loop. The
>> entire
>> sequence mentioned above is in a nested loop.
> ...which is your first and biggest problem. Don't do it with a repeat
> loop; use  a continual process set via send-in-time. Later posts made
> by myself, Dar Scott and Cubist should have explained this more
> clearly. In fact, Cubist basically wrote the code.
----------
Yes, I saw it later. I subscribe using the digest version, so sometimes I
don't get updated posts for awhile. I posted this in between, so I hadn't
seen any later posts yet. I ask that the list understand that. It will
undoubtedly happen again, as I have no control over when the digest comes
in, meaning I may be Re'ing to posts in a previous digest.

If you don't use the digest version, you wouldn't know that, so I ask for
patience. If it looks like I haven't yet understood something, it may be
because I simply haven't yet been able to read subsequent Re's.

Thanks,

Ken N.