Release scedule ... etc

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Dec 12 11:16:01 EST 2002

Rob Cozens wrote:

> If it were Apple supporting Revolution instead of RunRevLtd, the only
> thing we would have heard since last summer is [chant the mantra, Mac
> folks] "We do not make public comments on any software under
> development."

Sometimes they do, but they forget to clarify when the times change -

Apple's last official word on HyperCard was from the CEO himself in '98:

   "There's also been some rumors about us cancelling HyperCard,
    which are totally bullshit."

                - Steve Jobs
                  Keynote speech at CAUSE98

And then there's the one about CarbonLib being finished....

;)

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation