Release scedule ... etc

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Thu Dec 12 10:55:52 EST 2002

>>Keep up the good work, and keep us informed.
>
>*Yes pls... keep us informed!!!*

Hi All,

If you're not coming from a Mac background, you don't know how lucky
we are to receive any sort of progress report and anticipated
delivery date.

If it were Apple supporting Revolution instead of RunRevLtd, the only
thing we would have heard since last summer is [chant the mantra, Mac
folks] "We do not make public comments on any software under
development."

They probably do that so they won't be questioned about missing a
projected delivery date....like what is happening here.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company