Groups

Barry Levine themacguy at macosx.com
Wed Dec 11 22:31:01 EST 2002

Does anyone else think that the following explanation of this property
is counter-intuitive?

> When you click a grouped control, you can select either the control
> itself or the group of which it’s a part. Which one is selected is
> controlled by the selectGroupedControls property. If this property is
> true, clicking a grouped control selects only the control. If it is
> false, clicking any control in a group selects the group.

Hmmm.... so if the selectGroupedControls is true my ability to select
the group is false but if the property is false my ability to do so is
true.

Are you sure that an accountant didn't define this property? Debits and
credits and bears, oh my!

;-)