2.0 - (OT) Malt

Wolfgang M. Bereuter wmb at internettrainer.com
Tue Dec 10 18:37:01 EST 2002

On Montag, Dezember 9, 2002, at 01:33  Uhr, Rod McCall wrote:

> Ok, for what its worth I couldn't agree more. Even better for me
> though I live next door (well for another month) to the Scottish Malt
> Whiskey Society! Lets put it this way their menu is large and isn't
> usually for food!

I would not have said that from your point of view, because now you are
on my "Malt-Guide"-search list, if I ever come to Scotland to "see" the
Lagavulins life...;))

regards
Wolfgang M. Bereuter

Learn easy with trainingsmaps©

INTERNETTRAINER Wolfgang M. Bereuter
Edelhofg. 17/11, A-1180 Wien, Austria
http://www.internettrainer.com, wmb at internettrainer.com
Tel: ++43/1/ 961 0418, Fax: ++43/1/ 479 2539