2.0 - (OT) Malt

Rod McCall rodmc at runrev.com
Mon Dec 9 07:39:00 EST 2002

>>>Scotch?? brrrrr - in "the" land of single Malt???;)
>>
>>Well its cold over here right now and Scotch is the ideal way to warm up! :-)
>
>I tried to say: Why (blended) Scotch whiskey, which is made from anything
>- even potatoes or frozen cows feeds - and you can get everywhere.., if
>you have the best whiskey of the world (Malt) in front of your doors..;))

Ok, for what its worth I couldn't agree more. Even better for me though I
live next door (well for another month) to the Scottish Malt Whiskey
Society! Lets put it this way their menu is large and isn't usually for food!

Cheers,

Rod

Rod McCall
Runtime Revolution Ltd   <www.runrev.com>
Revolution - The Solution for Software Development
tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165 fax: +44 (0) 131 718 4334

Shameless book plug: Designing Information Spaces: The Social Navigation
Approach
<http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1852336617/ref=sr_aps_books_1_2/202-5974166-0650224>